aha great! It is a ship that the Canal Tour will take you to. It is a pirates like ship. I forgot if the ship was named Amsterdam because of the city or city was named because of the ship.
Must have been the ship after the city because Amsterdam roughly comes from 'dam on the Amstel river'. Amsterdam is a lovely place. I walked through the streets 12 hours a day for a week and your blog reminds me of those times. Its a bitter-sweet feeling.
4 comments:
Is that from the Rijksmuseum?
Tarun, dont bother. I figured where this is from. Nice shot.
aha great!
It is a ship that the Canal Tour will take you to. It is a pirates like ship. I forgot if the ship was named Amsterdam because of the city or city was named because of the ship.
Must have been the ship after the city because Amsterdam roughly comes from 'dam on the Amstel river'. Amsterdam is a lovely place. I walked through the streets 12 hours a day for a week and your blog reminds me of those times. Its a bitter-sweet feeling.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.